Sunday, November 13, 2005

Friends of mine to check out...

I've had such a positive experience with this blog thing that I've told friends of mine to set up their own. Here's a couple friends of mine that have recently started their own blogs...

TIM SZABO


Tim and I go way back. We worked together at my first animation job at Reelworks Animation in Minneapolis. Tim helped my wife and I move out here and shortly after that, he decided to move out here himself. He's currently working at Renegade Animation. Not only is Tim a decent guy, but he's pretty damn talented too. But don't take my word for it...see for yourself

ROB LILLY


Rob was one the first guys I worked with once I got out here to LA. Since then, we've worked at pretty much every studio together at some form or another. He's currently over at CNS, animatin' and designin'. And he's pretty damn good at it too. But don't take my word for it...see for yourself

1 comment:

Tim Szabo said...

Thanks for the mention, by the way, Kdog! Check's in the mail.